Here is a selection of our web resources, linked to Centre for Dance research projects and events.
- Dance Fields conference: Staking a place for Dance Studies in the Twenty-First Century. Film from the conference we hosted in April 2017. Conference proceedings available soon.
- Falling Through Dance: Website of the cross-disciplinary research project led by Professor Emilyn Claid, which explores physical, metaphorical and psychological significances of falling.
- The Limón Project: This learning and teaching resource was the result of the Teaching Contemporary Limón Summer School held in July 2011 at Roehampton.
- Sound Moves: An International Conference on Music and Dance: Download the proceedings of the 2005 conference hosted by Roehampton's Centre for Dance Research in conjunction with Princeton University and the Society for Dance Research.
- Stravinsky the Global Dancer: A Chronology of Choreography to the Music of Igor Stravinsky: This online database compiled by Professor Stephanie Jordan and Dr Larraine Nicholas records over a thousand dances to the music of Igor Stravinsky.
- Structures and Metaphors in Baroque Dance: Download the proceedings of the 2001 conference hosted by Roehampton's Centre for Dance Research.
- A selection of CDR seminars is available on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RoehamptonDance
You can find out more – including details of past research conferences, symposia, and seminars – at roehamptondance.com.