Coronavirus: Information about campus and services
Is campus open?
Only essential services are open on campus. Students and staff can continue to access these services but must follow guidance on social distancing. The Roehampton Lane site is now accessible only via Stuart Lodge only.
What facilities/services are open and what are their opening hours?
The following buildings only will remain open:
- All accommodation
- Digby Diner (takeaways only)
- Digby Shop
- Catering/Cleaning offices as needed
- Student Medical Centre
Further information about services can be found below:
- The Library is remote access only. Further information can be found on the portal here.
- The Welcome Centre can be contacted Monday – Friday 9am-5pm via email email@example.com or phone 020 8392 3100.
- The Student Medical Centre opening hours can be found here.
- Catering outlets (Digby Diner) are now take away only. More information and opening hours can be found here.
- Digby Shop will still be open, 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday.
- Roehampton Students' Union is offering a reduced service. Full details can be found here.
- The Student Finance office can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org via the phone 0208 392 3090. Please note that the Student Finance Office will be accepting all Student Hardship Fund applications by email. The application form can be found here.
- From Tuesday 26 May the Post Room, Stuart Lodge, will extend its opening hours. New operating hours will be from 11am-3pm, Monday to Friday. Students based at Whitelands should collect any letters/ parcels from Stuart Lodge.
- Roehampton gym is now closed. Members have been contacted by Nuffield Health, who run the service on behalf of the University.
- The Multi-Use Games Area, Davies Hall and the Sir David Bell building are now closed.
- All social spaces are now closed.
- The Esports Arena is closed until further notice. Regular sessions and events are now all online and everyone is welcome to join. You can find all of the latest information here.
- Laboratories are now closed.
- Intramural, college and competitive (BUCS) sports fixtures have been postponed. Full details can be found here.
- The Santander branch located on Digby Stuart College is closed. The ATM is fully operational. Details of other Santander branches can be found here.
Are intramural, college and competitive (BUCS) sport fixtures going ahead?
Intramural, college and competitive (BUCS) sport fixtures have been postponed. Full details can be found here.
In line with Government advice, the Roehampton gym is now closed. Details for members have been sent by email from Nuffield Health, who run the service on behalf of the University.